Sunday, January 20, 2008

My Favorite Recipe

I read my sister-in-law Autumns blog and she started a favorite recipe chain. If you are reading this post then you are tagged and must post your favorite recipe too! What a good idea Autumn. :) I am very new to cooking but one of Kelly and I's favorite things is Taco Thursdays. I have a class every thursday night so when Kelly gets home from work, he cooks!! Its awesome. I taught him how to make these very easy taco's.


Spicy Taco's

1 lbs. ground beef

1 medium onion chopped

1 packet Lawry's Hot Taco Seasoning

1 box Taco Bell Ranch Taco Shells

Shredded Lettus

1 Chopped tomato

1/2 cup shredded cheese

Sour Cream (optional)

Taco Sauce (optional)


In a medium skillet mix ground beef and taco seasoning for about 3 minutes. Add the chopped onion and cook another 2-3 minutes or until beef is fully cooked. Add the beef mixture to the taco shells and top with lettus, tomato, cheese and whatever else you like on your taco's. Enjoy!


This recipe is so great because ANYONE can make it. Believe me, if Kelly can do it, anyone can!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm dying laughing at your last comment. You are right if Kelly can do it, anyone can!! Love ya Kelly!