List 6 interesting facts about yourself that no one knows:
1. I pretend to hate it here in Idaho, but I am secretly learning to love it. Shhh...don't tell anyone.
2. I absolutely love sour candies!
3. I like to take showers so hot that they turn my skin red.
4. I had major back surgery when I was 17 and have little to no movement in my spine.
5. I hate fantasy movies, yes that includes Star Wars and Lord of the Rings.
6. I love babies and would babysit for free anytime.
You can all thank Mindy Hayes for these fun facts about me!
2 comments:
haha..wow britty..for free?
I love the picture of you and Kelly with your bikes on Mt. Diablo. You guys look impressively athletic! (I promise not to tell anyone how you suffered like dogs to get to that point!)
Glad to hear that you're liking Rexburg. But I do have to wonder if it's the subzero temps slowing down your brain function. Who could "like" living in a place where it's -27? Crazy! With that said, we just had a couple from Danville who moved to Rexburg. Did I already say "Crazy"?
Seriously, I'm really happy to hear that you like it there. If I had a snowmobile for winter and dirt bikes for summer, I think I'd could like it there. The lack of a Chevy's restaurant could be a problem.
Post a Comment