Happy Birthday Kelly! I love you.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Birthday Boy
Today was Kelly's Birthday and we had a wonderful day. We were able to celebrate a bit on Sunday when my family was in town. My mom and I decorated the apartment and had a big birthday dinner. We made steaks and potato salad with homemade roles and an Oreo pie for dessert. The food was delicious! Tonight Kelly chose Chili's for dinner so he could chow down on their chips and salsa. We met up with our friends Andrew and Jessica and then we went back to our apartment to have cake and play games. We enjoyed celebrating Kelly's birthday and had an awesome time.
We had a delicious dinner and they even gave us a free dessert for Kelly's birthday.
I am definitely not a professional cake decorator but I thought it turned out cute.
Hopefully his wish comes true...he won't tell me what it was!
Kelly was really excited about the gift I gave him. I wrapped it up and put it in the living room so he could look at it and wonder what it was all week long!
Look at the grin on his face...I don't know how I will top this present next year.
Chad wanted to pose with Kelly and his new TIVO!
Happy Birthday Kelly! I love you.
Happy Birthday Kelly! I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Looks like Kelly had a great birthday. I don't know what a TIVO is, but it looks like a video game???
oah man...a TIVO!! You will never be able to watch TV without one anymore! Those are sooo nice! You get so used to them and used to hitting "rewind" that when you are somewhere else it's wierd not to be able to rewind live tv. HAVE FUN! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Happy birthday Uncle Kelly!! from Mikayla, Garrett, Kamron & Linnea (and Kory & Lisa).
Brittany your cake turned out very cute!! Looks yummy too.
What a fun cake! You did a great job decorating it. And happy belated birthday to Kelly!
Happy Birthday Kelly!! You will LOVE your TiVo!!
Happy Birthday!! I wish I had Tivo! You will love it!
-luke
Post a Comment