3 Joys -
1. My Wife.
2. My Family.
3. Knowing that someday I might graduate from college.
3 Fears -
1. Needles.
2. Anything to do with doctors.
3. Something happening to my wife.
3 Goals -
1. Graduate from BYU-Idaho with a business/finance degree.
2. Have a family.
3. Win the Superbowl on Madden 09 (my PlayStation).
3 Current Obsessions/Collections -
1. Chevy Trucks.
2. Sports...Go Chargers!
3. Diet Pepsi.
3 Random Facts -
1. I was voted "nicest kid in school" in my 7th grade yearbook.
2. I could eat spicy food for every meal.
3. I have been to 5 major league ball parks and want to eventually see every one.
6 comments:
You are the nicest 'kid'. I did not know you had been to 5 major league ballparks. That is neat. Thanks Brittany for doing that...I love those get to know you things!! And now I am talking for Kory he just says OAH!
I am glad Kelly sort of posted! I am a fan of pepsi too, but not diet! And you are a pretty nice kid!
I didn't know that about your 7th grade yearbook! You were/are a nice kid. Fun lists.
OAH Kelly...be a nice kid! You are going to start travelin to get all those ball parks visited before you're to old! That would be really cool to say you have visited all of them!
ohh fun! i love kelly and miss his laugh. i love you guys!!!
Diggity Wop! Great list.
Post a Comment