Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year

For New Years Eve Kelly and I rented the first season of The Unit and had an all-night marathon. At midnight we toasted with Diet Pepsi and set off a few poppers that didn't work. It was a fun night and we had a nice relaxing evening.

My New Years Resolutions:
  • Stop making piles: piles of clothes on the bathroom floor, piles of dishes in the sink, piles of clean, unfolded clothes on my bed, piles of school books and papers on the kitchen counter.
  • Make new friends at church. Kelly and I get kinda shy and we need to start inviting other couples over to our place.
  • Keep my body healthy (i.e. workout, eat healthy, take my vitamins, etc.)
  • Work on my sewing. I want to learn how to make household items like pillows, window valences, and place mats.
  • Stop stressing about things I can't control.

7 comments:

Alix said...

Britt! You're resolutions are WONDERFUL! I think I share some of the same ones with you... such as, your sewing resolution. I would love to sew AS GOOD AS YOU! You will succeed girl!
ps. is the unit good?

Amy said...

Great goals! Love the "piles" one!

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Celia Fae said...

Brittany Cordon, of course I know who you are. The girl with the big smile from the plays.

Sorry about the infertility. You are right to be pissed about the docs making you wait. Six months is the maximum time you should wait and see. Have you thought about switching docs?

Emily and Aaron Carter said...

Hi Brittany! I just found your blog and thought I would say hi. It will be fun to check in and see how you are doing. I didn't realize it had already been over a year since you got married. Time flies!
I'm sorry to hear about the infertility issues. I know you've probably heard it before, but remember it's in the Lord's hands. It's amazing how many people are or were in the same situation as you. It will happen when the time is right, but in the meantime I'm sure it's tough. If only there were more opportunities than just once a month :)

Emily and Aaron Carter said...

PS I have the same resolutions as you, and since my husband looks young too, he always hears the same comments as yours does. We know how you feel :)

Mandy said...

Brittany Cordon! I found your blog from Emily's blog. It was fun to scroll through and see some pictures of your fam. My husband and I love the Unit (more like we are addicted, every Sunday night is a ritual at our house). Anyway I am sorry to hear that you are struggling with infertility, my husband and I are in a very similar situation as you. We have been waiting a very long time to have children. Feel welcome to read our blog about our IVF journey ourroadcalledivf,blogspot.com and visit us at colinandmandy.blogspot.com Say hello to your family!