Everything else has been going well too! Kelly and I have been keeping up on our exercise and eating healthy and have been slimming down. We are both feeling really good about the whole fertility situation and are hoping we will become pregnant any day...hopefully. We are doing our best to be patient.
This week Elder Christofferson (for those who don't know, he is an apostle for our church) came to BYU-I to give a devotional. We enjoyed his talk and we were grateful for the opportunity to see him in person. The school asked us to dress up and it just happened to be the coldest day of the year. It was -25 degrees when I left for school in my skirt and heals. I was freezing all day, but it was worth it. The pictures below were taken after the devotional.
11 comments:
Cute Shirt! Man...it is so cold here!
Wow Brit I can totally tell from that last picture that you have lost weight! Kuddos to you!!...something I need to start doing but hhmmm somehow I can't find the time, don't know why??
You look REALLY good! Sounds like your sememster will be tough!
You both look great. Did Kelly tell you that Elder Christofferson was the one who called and set apart McKell as our Stake President? He was awesome. He even interviewed me. I was afraid I might not pass. lol See you soon.
You guys look great! Miss you guys! We are sick of the cold here too! Love you!
Wow cold. good luck with everything
J
You both look great and I love your outfit. So fun to get something in the mail!! Good luck with school. Are you going into nursing? The more I find out about you it seems the more I find we have in common. I am a nurse and would recommend it to any wife and future mother!!!
Brittany and Kelly, You both look so great! Way to go!
We're so glad you're back. I'll let Chad know :)
Yes, welcome back to me and you...now where did you go? I check for updates everyday to no avail :( I miss hearing about your lives via blog. Love you both!
p.s.LOVE the shirt, if only mommy renee had sabrina's style ;)
you look amazing britt!!! what is your secret girl??!! :) It looks like you both are doing great! love ya
Post a Comment