At times I feel like the unluckiest (i know that is not a word but it's all I can think of right now!) person in the world. But my luck is finally turning around...I won a giveaway from
seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com. I am so EXCITED...I never win anything. I think I won some candy or brownies or something from the sweet tooth fairy. It doesn't even matter what I won, it's just the fact that I actually won something. My luck is back...hopefully this means good things for me!
6 comments:
wahoo!!! that's fun! now that you've won something...KEEP IT UP!
You won on a totally famous blog, too. Now you are famous by association. Yay!
Congrats on the win!!!
this is awesomeeeeeee! I love that you won something! It gives me hope. I enter everything free I can. I figure its good to spread your chances at luck. CONGRATS! and ps yay for back to blogging I was wondering where you were!
I love it! How fun! And you're right, I did forget my mother's nickname for me... We need a phone date soon! Love you!
I entered in that contest too, but didn't get lucky this time . I'm glad that someone I know did win. Love that website!
Post a Comment