Saturday, September 26, 2009

2 weeks to go












I have two weeks and 1 day until my due date and I could not be more excited! I can't wait to meet my son. The baby has definitely dropped and I have had an easier time breathing but more pressure and a strong urge to pee all the time!! I've had a few contractions but nothing consistent yet. My next appointment isn't till Oct. 5th but I will keep you all updated if anything happens before then.

9 comments:

ryanandmindy said...

aww..britt! these are so CUTE! i miss you guys! i can't wait for the baby pictures:)

Billy & April said...

wow! I love these pictures!! Tell Kelly the last two are his REAL smile haha. Love you guys and can't wait to hear more news!

ashley said...

such cute pictures! i love the always overcast look of monterey...gorgeous :) you look FANTASTIC! and i'm so excited for mr. gorgeous to arrive!

Nortorious said...

Love the bullet belly.
Here's info on the book/name, I like the customer reviews.
http://www.amazon.com/ADVENTURERS-Harold-Robbins/dp/0671874829

Mama Coons said...

Such great pics! Who's the photographer?

Glenae said...

I love the pics. I can't wait to see the little guy too. See ya soon!

sami jo and ryan said...

you look darlin! yay i can't wait to meet him!

Erin Anderson said...

I hope your appointment went well today? Cant wait to see pictures of the little guy and hope everything goes well!

Amy said...

Cute pics!!! and I think I heard you had the little guy or is that not true! If so, can't wait to see pics of him!