Sunday, December 13, 2009

Supercalifragalisticexpialidocious

Last weekend Kelly, Dax, My Mom and Dad and I made the trip to So Cal so my mom and I could go see Mary Poppins the musical. Dax was WONDERFUL for the entire car ride. We only had to stop once to feed and change him. He had gotten his 2 month immunizations the morning we left and they made him really sleepy so he was asleep the whole time.


My brother Jared and his family live in LA so it was fun to be able to see them as well as the play. Mary Poppins was fantastic and even though I missed Dax tremendously, it was fun to have an afternoon off.


An update on our family: We are moving back to Rexburg at the end of next week. Kelly is loading up the car and trailer and driving part of the way to Salt Lake on Thursday. Dax and I are flying to SLC on Friday morning where Kelly will meet us. Then we're all heading to Idaho Falls where we will stay Friday night until we can get into our apartment Saturday morning. We will unpack for a few days and then head to Star Valley, WY to meet the ENTIRE Allred clan for Christmas. Dax is also going to be blessed in SV on Dec. 27th. Kelly's final semester of his undergrad starts Jan. 5th.


Dax is growing so like wildfire and is quickly growing out of the newborn stage. I love him more and more everyday and feel truly lucky to have healthy, happy baby.

Baby Dax and his Daddy sit like this when they watch the Chargers together.Daxy and his Grandma are good friends.

3 comments:

ashley said...

I'm so jealous my mom got to see you guys! I can't wait to see all of you! She said Dax looks exactly like Kelly:) I miss our days of being inseperable, too! We'll have to pick a day to hang out in Idaho! If dan's family car can handle it, maybe we can come to your place or if it's still crazy we can go out!

Amy said...

If Kelly needs a place to crash Thursday night we have an empty spare bedroom. I am serious! We would love to have him for the night!! As would any of the other relatives I am sure!

Good luck with the move and have fun in SV!!!

Nortorious said...

So sorry to hear you're leaving! Your little family will be greaty missed!