Our little tiny newborn is becoming a big boy.
New Developments:
-He can now sit up all by himself (only for a few minutes)
-He can roll from tummy to back but not back to tummy
-He is eating solids, so far he LOVES everything except avocado and rice cereal
-He decided to start waking up in the middle of the night again
-He still has REALLY fussy time every night from 5:30 to 7:30
-He adores going for walks outside
-He is starting to laugh when we tickle him
-He still has a strong preference for Mommy but will usually let anyone hold him
-He tried out the swings for the very first time and had a take-it-or-leave-it attitude about them
-He is a SUPER smiley baby and smiles at anyone and everyone
-He is sleeping without being swaddled
-I can already tell that he is going to be a very spirited little toddler
-He is the love of our lives!
9 comments:
Wow, I can't believe how big he has gotten! He is so, so adorable!! I just want to kiss his chubby cheeks!! Cute, cute kid!
Cute, cute pics. Can't wait to kiss those little cheeks!! Hope to see you all soon.
Love your new blog picture at the top! And you look great in your pictures! And as usual Dax is the smiliest, cheek pinch-able, perfect human and I miss him!
And I'm following you on twitter but you need a picture!
Too cute! I can't believe how fast he is growing up! Love those big cheeks he's got!!
He is so cute and I LOVE his chubbiness!
He's a doll. I know you are his mother, I saw you pregnant, but he is his Dad! Enjoy!
brittany you look so fabulous in those pictures!
That boy looks like his daddy! He's so cute and I wish I could cuddle him.
Oh, I miss him SOO much! He's beyond adorable!
Post a Comment