Dax was a monkey for Halloween this year. We went to the pumpkin patch with our playgroup on Friday, the ward trunk-or-treat on Saturday and trick-or-treating to a few neighbors houses on Sunday. It was a great weekend and we were excited to have a little one to dress up.


6 comments:
I know I say this in about every comment, but his cheeks kill me! I love that first picture!
I've never seen a cuter monkey in all my life! Miss him soooo much!! Can't wait for Thanksgiving!! YAY!!
MONKEY! Super cute. I'm borrowing your child next year to have someone to dress up!
Oh my gosh these pictures kill me!! What a cutie!
What a cute monkey! I love his grin in the first shot
Brit, I just found your blog and I had no idea that you had a little boy! Congrats he is freaking adorable!! I love this costume! I am so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment