I had the BEST DAY EVER yesterday. I didn't actually do anything fun or exciting BUT, it was the first day in 3 months that I didn't feel like crap! I cleaned our whole house, did all the laundry and made a fantastic dinner. Homemade mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, and baked chicken. For dessert we had homemade brownies. Like I said, I was on a roll yesterday and felt like I finally accomplished something!
Words cannot express how happy and relieved I was when we found out I was pregnant. As many of you know I was told I would most likely be unable to conceive a child without the help of IVF. Once I had my pituitary tumor removed, I got pregnant with Dax right away, but I always knew in the back of my head that it may not happen that quickly again. Well, I was wrong.
This pregnancy has been really tough thus far. When I'm pregnant I get awful, debilitating headaches during the first trimester. It was harder this time around because I was taking care of a 1-year-old and I couldn't lay down and take a nap whenever I wanted. Thank goodness for my wonderful mother and all her help. I don't know how I would have gotten through it without her.
I am TRULY grateful to be pregnant and could not be more excited about having this baby and I'm really glad I'm past the first trimester. relief
3 comments:
Congratulations Brittany! That is so exciting. Glad to hear you're feeling better. You're such a cute mom. You have to start posting some belly pics soon =)
That is so fun that we are due a month apart! It is always fun to see other babies that are close in age to your own. I am glad you were able to get pregnant easily the second time around! It took us almost a year this time so I think the feeling of being SO excited and grateful is the same for us! yay for babies! I am jealous that you are feeling well!!!! I am so excited for the day when the smell of EVERYTHING doesnt make me gag :)
so happy for you guys!!
Post a Comment