Thursday, May 26, 2011

My Babies


Dax is 19 months old and as cute as ever. He is still having digestive issues and we are scheduled to see a pediatric GI doctor on Tuesday. He definitely has his moments when I can tell he is not feeling well, but for the most part he is a happy, active little boy.
His new favorite thing right now is trains. Every time we go to a toy store, he beelines for the train table. He also loves running laps around the living room, bouncing back and forth on the couch, doing peg puzzles, reading books, and anything involving water. He is starting to talk a lot. He can tell you what a lion, cat, duck,turkey, cow, and dog say. He points to most of his body parts and is starting to use phrases like, "go get it" and "all done." It is really amazing to me how much he is learning and developing at this age. Everyday he is saying or learning something new! Eating popcorn and watching a movie is a Sunday ritual.
Washing the cars is a big hit with Dax.

He had fun reading books with his Great-Grandma Drena.

As far as my other baby goes, I am 30 weeks pregnant and definitely feeling it. By the end of the day I am tired and sore; probably because I am chasing and carrying a 26 pound toddler. This little fetus is quite the mover and shaker. He is constantly rolling, kicking, punching, and shaking. I have a feeling he is going to be a busy body, just like his brother. We are getting more and more excited to meet this little guy and I constantly day dream about holding a newborn again!

2 comments:

ashley said...

Dax is such a doll! I can't wait to play together and to see your gorgeous pregnant self very soon!

Erin Anderson said...

He is such a cutie! Its fun to hear an update on your little family. Congrats on another boy. How Fun!!!