I had two baby showers last week. One thrown by my best friend, mom, and grandma and another by a few friends in my mom's group. I have felt very loved! Unfortunately I only have a picture of the breakfast I did with the mom's group but both events were absolutely fabulous.
Dax and I just finished our last day of mommy-and-me swim lessons which was a great distraction before the baby comes. I had a TO-DO list a mile long and thanks to my full fledged nesting instinct, that is all done. Now all I have to do is wait...not a good thing. I'm going to have to find some things to occupy me next week or I might just go crazy. Either that or I could just have the baby!
2 comments:
i can't believe you're already going to have that baby!! you do not look big enough to be that far along!!
i'm so excited for you!!
We have a referral coupon waiting for you. Please email us at orders@designerblogs.com and we'll send it your way. Thanks!
Post a Comment