Thursday, December 20, 2007

Home

Kelly and I are leaving tomorrow to go to Logan for April and Billy's wedding and then on to Star Valley for Christmas! We are beyond excited to get a break from school and work. Work was extremely slow today so I transfered the calls to my cell phone and went home to do a deep cleaning. Our apartment was getting pretty dirty so I cleaned out the oven, stove, and fridge, I scrubbed the shower and sink, I mopped and vacuumed the floors ... now everything is squeaky clean! I really don't mind cleaning once I get started, I just find it hard to get motivated. Here are some pictures of our cute little apartment. It's funny, we've only lived here 4 months but it really does feel like "home." We love it!





I added this last picture just because I think its cute. This is Kelly and I just before going to our good friends Stephanie and Bill's wedding reception.




P.S. Our newest nephew, Nicholas Elliot Cordon, was born yesterday! He is doing really well ... pictures to come.

1 comment:

ryanandmindy said...

haha..go britt..i wish i could get myself modivated like that!