Thursday, December 27, 2007

Snowy Days

Have I ever mentioned that I don't like snow? Well I have developed a special hatred for it today. Our landlord is too cheap to plow our parking lot and I got the car stuck ... twice. I am from California and really shouldn't be driving in the snow at all and today was just not my day. On my way to work this morning I almost made it out with no incident, but I got stuck in the driveway. I called Kelly but he was busy at work and couldn't answer the phone, I was about to give up when a nice man stopped and helped me. The second time was after my lunch break, this time I couldn't even make it out of my parking spot. I decided to throw in the towel which is why I am at home blogging, instead of at work. It's not my fault if I couldn't make it to work, right? =)This is the wheel that got stuck. The snow doesn't even look that deep but the car would not budge.
This is our car, "Ivan", stuck in the middle of our parking lot. I just left him there because I didn't know what else to do. I guess Kelly will have to move it when he gets home from work!

1 comment:

ryanandmindy said...

haha..i would have been so frustrated! i hate rexburg and their lame way of trying to clear the roads..it doesn't work!