This weekend Kelly and I had some friends over for a rousing game of Scene-It Squabble. It is a battle of the sexes type game. We could not stop laughing and it got pretty heated...the girls were determined to win! One of the trivia questions for the boys was, "name the three sisters from the Brady Bunch." Their answers: Marsha, Jane, and Wendy. It took everything in me not to just blirt out the answers. They were so close, yet so wrong. It was hilarious. What a fun night!
4 comments:
How funny! But now I can't remember them either. All I can remember is Marsha. What are the other two?
haha...good times! i'm so glad we are friends..lets play more! you wanna go camping with us and wes and whit this weekend??
Its Marsha, Jan, and Cindy!!!
i thought i was going to give it away laughing so much. that was a fun night. we should all hang out a lot more.
Post a Comment