When we went to Sea World last weekend I developed a new phobia. Seagulls. I am now terrified of these horrific animals. I will explain.
We were eating our lunch on some tables outside when a HUGE seagull swooped down and landed on our table RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. He grabbed my hamburger and started chowing down. When I get scared I tend to scream and then I cannot move. So I am sitting there sqealing like a little baby and Kelly started swatting the bird to get him to leave. Even after Kelly hit him, he still sat there and enjoyed his hamburger. Kelly kept swatting and he finally left. I was shocked that he wasn't afraid of us.
Needless to say I am now, and will forever be, afraid of birds!
3 comments:
That is hilarious! I wish I could have seen it!
I loved all your pics from your vacation. Looks like a good one!
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Brittany thats hilarious and TERRIFYING! I would have cried. Yes, there definitely would have been tears.
hahaha! that is so hilarious! wanna know something funny? That EXACT same thing happened to me at seaworld but I was only 6 years old! So since then Iv'e had a thing with them too! haha
Post a Comment