Our laptop is completely broken. We have sent it back to the manufacturer 3 times and they can't seem to fix it. I am going crazy without a computer. I am in the library catching up on everyones blogs right now. Kelly and I just got back from a 3 week trip to California. Kelly spent most of his time working. He works as a paralegal for my dad and usually does most of his stuff over the internet but there were a few big cases they were working on so we went flew home to help.
We also got to go boating for a weekend and to San Diego. I have tons of pictures to post but I can't since I don't have my computer. I will update the blog as soon as we have our computer back. I hope everyone is having an awesome summer!
1 comment:
I sure hope your computer gets fixed. I can't hardly stand it without one!! Glad you had a good time in CA.
Post a Comment