Daxton turned three months on January 5th!
At three months Dax is:
-Fitting nicely into his 3-6 months clothes.
-Wearing a size 2 diaper.
-Eating 5-6 ounces of formula at a time.
-Probably close to 15 pounds.
-Spitting up more than he ever has in the past.
-Taking 3-4 naps during the day.
-Sleeping 8-9 hours at night...most of the time!
-Still loving his baths.
-Cooing and smiling a lot more now.
-Holding his head up very well.
-Hating his bumbo because he can't kick his legs while in it.
-LOVING his play gym.
-Loving when Mommy sings to him...especially "Itsy Bitsy Spider" and "Give said the Little Stream"
-Liking to watch "the Lion Sleeps Tonight" on You-Tube
-Squirming all around his crib, even though he is swaddled.
-Screaming at every stop light when we are in the car.
-Able to stay awake for almost 90 minutes at a time.
-Still eating extremely slow, he takes anywhere from 25-45 minutes to drink a bottle.
-The center of attention all the time.
-The love of our lives!
*I really cannot believe our son is growing up so fast. I miss the tiny newborn phase but am also loving this new interactive phase too. I just want him to stay little forever. I love you Daxton!
6 comments:
oh my goodness! he is ADORABLE!!!!
He is so, so cute! And sounds like such a good baby!
i miss him already!
hes so cute!
and yes. let's get together and watch the bachelor! :)
He is darling! I love his round little face. What a stud.
Still as cute as the last time I checked the blog. I saw your comment on Aubrey's blog...Brittany Mae Allred. If you declare that you will probably never live in California, the universe will repel you away from our beloved state. So knock that off. Think of our future, together, in California. It's the power of positive thinking Britty :) Love you!
Post a Comment