Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Relief

Today is my last day working at ProAlarm. I have enjoyed my time here and it has been a great job but I really want to focus on school this next semester. I have worked here for over a year but I have to say I'm not sad to leave! Kelly and I are headed to California tomorrow to visit my family. My parents have planned a lot of fun things and we can't wait to see our Nephew, he is getting HUGE. I will post pictures when we get back. Have a good weekend everyone!

3 comments:

School Links said...

Have a fun time in CA. Garrett asked 'can we come'? He remembers California as a very fun place from your wedding. Have a great wknd.

Glenae said...

Have a good time. California sounds great right now. I am still looking at a couple of feet of snow in the front yard!

McKell said...

Love you guys. Hope none of your flights are cancelled. Say hello to all your fam in Ca.

Love You,

GrandPa Allred

P.S. Who won the NCAA bracket?