Thursday, April 24, 2008

What a Mess!


The mixer and I got into a huge fight yesterday while I was making cookies. I'm a bit rusty in the baking department and I thought it would be a good idea to add 3 cups of flour to the mixture and then turn the mixer onto full blast! As you can see it wasn't a pretty sight...the picture doesn't even do it justice. The flour went everywhere. Kelly and I got a good laugh though. I had fun and I like finding an excuse to wear my cute apron!

8 comments:

Glenae said...

I love that apron. I still need to take a pattern from it. When I make bread, sometimes I put a dishcloth over the whole mixer so flour doesn't go everywhere - I hate that!

Anonymous said...

We have all been there! Very cute apron!!

Jess said...

excellent...

Amy said...

Very funny! I've done that too and I did it with cake batter. Very messy.
That IS a cute apron!

Erin Anderson said...

I want a cute apron like that!

School Links said...

I love the apron too! I have always wanted a 'vintage' type apron. I love all that old stuff!! After all that work I hope your cookies turned out yummy!

jodie said...

It's good to know I'm not the only one who has done that. And yes, your apron is SUPER cute!

Anonymous said...

I'm coming to you from the Oakland A's game with Chad, Jared, & Josh Fossen (we had to find a replacement since Kel left). No score. Chad and I hope you hone those baking skills by the time we get there next month. Btw, that apron is gay! :)