
I finished my last final this afternoon and this evening was my graduation ceremony. Graduation was nice except for the fact that it was super hot in the auditorium and everyone was fanning themselves with their programs throughout the entire ceremony. It feels great to be done. =)
Kelly's parents came down for the occasion and it was really fun to see them. They even took us to Craigo's after the festivities...Yum!

6 comments:
the people who make the graduation gowns clearly never had to wear them during their own ceremonies...they make you roast! i'm so happy you're finished! congrats again britty!
Congrats again! You look good in your graduation attire!
Britty ... I've been waiting for MANY, MANY years for this day!!! Remember, if you apply, get accepted, and committed to medical school, I will buy you a Porsche 911S. :)
Seriously, I'm VERY proud of you B!
Love, Dad
Congratulations!! This is great news. You made the cap and gown look fab too!
Yay!! Congrats from all us here :) Can't wait to see you here and get the baby festivities going!
congrats!! congrats!!
Post a Comment