On our trip to California in May Kelly and I tried to teach our nephew, Nicholas to say our names. My name came out like "Itty" and Kelly's came out "CaCa!" It was absolutely hilarious when we said, "Nicholas, say Kelly" and his reply was "CaaaCa." Too cute.
I just got home from my last weekend in California on Monday evening and I got a call from Nicholas on Tuesday morning and when I answered the phone he said, "Itty, where go? where go?" His mom told him that Aunt Brittany had to go home to see Uncle Kelly and Nicholas promptly yelled, "CaaCa!" It was precious and totally made my day.
2 comments:
So cute, I love baby talk!
That's little Teegs favorite thing to say too! Everyone morning he wakes up and says, Ere Daddy go, or Sunner(Summer) go, whomever he's thinking about at the time. Love babies!
Post a Comment