Sunday, May 16, 2010

6 months


I am really behind but when Dax turned 6 months (April 5) he was:
19 pounds 6 ounces - 75%
18.5 inches - 75%

He is in the funnest stage of his life so far.
He does full on belly laughs.
He is SUPER smiley and will smile for pretty much anyone.
He LOVES old people...he must think they look funny because he always laughs at them.
He adores my parents yellow lab...they have staring contests with each other.
He sits really well but I still put a pillow behind him because he falls often.
He cut his first 2 teeth at the same time.
He won't do tummy time...as soon as I put him on his tummy he immediately rolls to his back.
He sleep really well at night (11-12 hours).
He will only nap 30 minutes at a time.
He wears 9-12 month clothes.
He thoroughly entertains us everyday and definitely keeps us busy.
We LOVE our precious baby boy!

No comments: