Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day to our Moms

My Mom is absolutely amazing. This year, as I have become a mother myself, I have gotten a better idea of how much my mom sacrifices to be the fantastic mother that she is. My mom is constantly there for me during the good and bad times. She always knows what to do in a pickle and I have called her hundreds of times to ask for her opinion. I love my mom and feel lucky to have her in my life. Thank you for being my best friend, mom!

My mother-in-law is the sweetest person in the world. She is always there for Kelly and I and I know that she would drop everything to help us. I have loved watching her with my son. Its nice to know that someone else is excited about the small things my baby accomplishes. I love and adore my mother-in-law and am grateful to be a part of her beautiful family.

Thank you to both of our moms for loving our little Daxy and being the greatest examples of caring and loving mothers. We truly appreciate everything you do for our family. We love you!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Grandmas are the best! Happy Mothers Day!