At 7 months Dax is:
About 21 pounds.
Still very happy and smiley.
Starting to be able to entertain himself and has mellowed out a bit.
Often still fussy in the evening.
Entertained for long periods of time by a bowl full of toys. He empties all the toys out of the bowl, one-by-one, and then proceeds to play with them.
A champion sitter and only falls when he gets really excited.
Reaching long distances for toys.
Spending more time on his tummy trying to crawl but is still having a hard time pushing himself up onto all fours.
Standing while holding onto mommies fingers.
Still a big boy but is starting to thin out.
Fidgeting constantly the boy NEVER sits still.
Only naps 30 to 45 minutes and WILL NOT go back to sleep.
Not cuddly but will give VERY brief hugs and kisses right after he wakes up.
Dax is the love of my life and I am eternally grateful to be his mother.
1 comment:
I cannot believe he weights 21 lbs. Elizabeth doesnt even way 19! He is so cute! Congrats on Kelly bein done with school..I am sure you guys are so happy to be done. I hope that job hunting goes well!
Post a Comment